Justify Triple Crown Gear
Pedigree Books and Reference Material
- Offers a great book called "Thoroughbred Pedigree Reference Sourcebook" which traces the sire lines of over 40,000 horses back to the foundation sires. Very useful book!
Breeding & Pedigree Books
- Pedigree and Breeding books from Racingbooks.com
Richard Ulbrich's Peerage of Racehorses
- A book which graphically charts out the most famous horses and thoroughbred lines.
- Books, pedigrees, a newsletter, and even stand some Arabian stallions at stud.
Susan Larkin's Thoroughbred Books
- A great collection of books & research materials for pedigree researchers.
TBHeritage Research Resources
- Reviews, suggested reading material and more from Thoroughbred Heritage.
- From the bloodhorse. A series chronicalling some of the great thoroughbreds of the last 100 years.
- A book explaining the genetic link that gives some horses larger hearts than others.
Toys & Games
Computer & Video Games
Tools & Hardware
Kitchen & Housewares
Camera & Photo
Back to Horse-Races.Net main page