Triple Crown Souvenirs
Where to buy your glasses, pins, and other souvenirs from the Triple Crown races.
- Kentucky Derby Barbie - introduced 2009 from Mattel and Churchill Downs, complete with her own big floppy Derby hat.
- Review: Kentucky Derby Glasses Price Guide - A Comprehensive Guide to Collecting Kentucky Derby Mint Julep Glasses and Shot Glasses edited by Judy Marchman. This new 2008 edition is an invaluable tool for anyone who collects Derby, Preakness, Belmont, or Breeders' Cup glasses and shots. Photos of everything included!
- Collecting Derby Glasses - all about collecting Derby glasses with links to price guides, etc.
- Highball Horses - a nice article about collecting Derby glasses from US News and World Report. I am mentioned in this one.
- Racing Memorabilia Museum - all kinds of Derby collectibles on display from glasses to plates to decanters
Exclusively Equine - All types of horse racing books, photos, and art. Also a nice selection of Kentucky Derby souvenirs in the "For The Home" section.
All Pro Championships -
Manufacturer and seller of official souvenirs and collectibles
- NYRA Store - all kinds of Belmont stuff, including some from past years plus the rest of NYRA
The Derby Glass Page -
Horse racing collectibles dealer in Kentucky
- Derby Museum Gift Shop - lots of stuff for sale here
The Derby Store -
souvenirs and party goods from Churchill Downs
Impressions of Saratoga -
official collectibles for Saratoga and the Triple Crown
- JettSport Store - official licensee for this year's Kentucky Derby and Oaks prints by artist Lesley Humphrey.
Horse Racing Board Games -
info about some of the top horse racing games
- Kentucky Derby Items - glasses, clothing, and more from A Taste of Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby Products - all kinds of supplies and souvenirs from Geo. C. Richards & Co.
- The NYRA Store - lots of different stuff including Belmont items
- Party Kits and Equestrian Gifts - just about anything you can imagine for the Derby
Preakness Souvenirs -
all kinds of Preakness stuff including some from past years
- Secretariat Store - commemorates his Triple Crown win plus offers some vintage collectibles and new limited edition items for sale
- Thoroughbred Traditions - all kinds of racing collectibles including the Derby
Back to Horse-Races.Net main page